Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Summer Shades

With the warm weather and summer styles everywhere I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to splurge on a new pair of sunglasses for the summer! I love a good pair of sunglasses and don't mind the extra cost because I wear them year round. I got my last pair two summers ago (I still can't believe I have not lost/broken them) but I think it's time for an update. I can't decide what style to go with, I would LOVE your opinion!

Here is my last pair that has served me well!
They are Burberry in the tortoise shell pattern

What I am debating on ...


Another Burberry pair in tortoise shell 

          
                                                             Classic Ray-Bans



    I've never been a big fan of Gucci but I am fond of these.

Any suggestions or ideas that I left out?? Such a hard decision!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so adorable! those sunglasses make me want it to be summertime right now :) I just did a post on my favorite spring lilly dresses you might like :)

    Prepster Royalty

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: