Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 Days!

Only five days until the new Bachelorette premiers! If you watched the last Bachelor you probably know that Ashley Hebert is going to be the Bachelorette! I am getting a little tired of them using people from past seasons instead of finding someone new but I do really like her. I'm excited to see what she brings to the table! What are your thoughts on her new hair color? I can't decide. What I love about Ashley is that she is very "girl next door" pretty, but not entirely superficial appearing. Her and Brad didn't work out but I am so excited to see the new cuties! If you are new to the show Ashley is a 26 year old dental student from Philadelphia. She was having doubts about if it was the right time for her to put her career aside for a man so I hope she has worked this out! I was checking out the website and they have all the men posted. Here are two guys I thought were just adorable.. (I wasn't sure about the second one but the more I look the more I like ha)


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited too! I liked Ashley as a person, but think she'll get on my nerves as the Bachelorette, we'll have to see!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: