Thursday, May 19, 2011

So Nervous..

Happy Thursday everyone(: I made it through the conference and have to say I learned a lot. None the less I'm glad it is over and I am finally at the beach! I was planning on leaving last night but had to wait for a textbook to come in the mail. I left this morning and finally made it, whew who! I think tonight Justin and I are going to go out for dinner and to see a movie. There are so many good movies out we can't decide what to see! Something more important happens tonight though.. American Idol Semi Final result show. I will admit that I am in love with a 16 year old. Yes, Scotty McCreery is AMAZING. I have been following him since the audition. His voice is so deep and country music fits him perfect. He's from Gardner NC which isn't far from my hometown. I love Haley and Lauren but Scotty has my heart. I hope he makes it through to the finals tonight! Haley is my second favorite. Do you watch American Idol? If so who are you pulling for? Have a great day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: