Monday, May 2, 2011

Beach Bum

The Perfect Beach Bag

would contain:

1. A towel, of course
2. A Beach Book
3. Ziploc bag filled with sunscreen and chapstick
4. Sunglasses
5. Hair tie, hat and/or visor
6. I also need a cooler like this for my drinks:

Yes, this is a monogrammed cooler that holds six cans.
It has a shoulder strap so it can be easily carried.. I want it!

These are my favorite beach bags of the season:

You can never go wrong with a straw bag! This one is from ClaireV

My beach bags always end up dirty so I will
not be splurging on a Lilly Pulitzer bag but I can dream!



a monogrammed bag.. how fun?!

Now I just need the beach!

2 comments:

  1. I love that ClaireV bag..I've never heard of that brand, but will have to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beach bag contents :) That cooler is so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: