Friday, November 25, 2011

Blog Award!

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I know mine could not have been better. I was feeling awfully special yesterday after receiving this blog award from two amazing blogs!! Carolina on My Mind and Pink Zin. You should definitely check these ladies blogs out! I promise you will love it.



This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers.


The rules of the award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave me the award
and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to my blog.
3. Reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let
 them know by commenting on their blogs.
4. Pay it forward to 5 blogs.

The blogs I am awarding are:


and just for fun..

1 comment:

  1. yaya thanks for the shout out girl! hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: