2. The Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks
3. October started off fantastic with ECU VS. UNC. This was a favorite
moment because I had my entire family as well as my second family here.
4. The fact that I signed my senior summary and registered for graduation in May!
5. Fall break at home! (Mom- I miss you!)
6. Visiting an old friend at NC State and the state fair!
7. My favorite part of October: Visiting Charlottesville, VA
Us three girls back together was such a joyous moment. We didn't let
one second of our trip go to waist.
8. Spending more time with Maghan and her 22nd birthday!
I had a wonderful month of October and hope you did as well! I can't wait to see with November brings!