Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


We shouldn't have to wait until the fourth Thursday in November to express our thanks. Being around friends and family really reminds you what is important! I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good good and good company! I am thankful for so many things it is impossible to narrow it down to one list, but here is my attempt!

I am thankful for

God


My Family


My Friends



My blogging network
Y'all bring joy to each and every day! Blogging has
enabled me to meet so many wonderful people and I am
truly thankful.



The opportunities I have been provided with

My internship class


This moment right now
Sitting with my family in Alabama watching the Macy's Day Parade with
a cup of coffee, turkey smoking, dogs running around, comfy sweater, laughs
hugs and smiles- it's absolutely perfect. I don't think I could ever thank God enough.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble Gobble

2 comments:

Sweet Thoughts(: