Friday, January 5, 2018

5 on Friday

Happy Friday friends, I hope everyone had a great week! I was supposed to return to work on Wednesday but due to snow and freezing temperatures we have been out all week! We don't normally get snow days at the beach so I have enjoyed every extra minute off! 

One. If you haven't tried the peppermint chocolate chip milkshake at Chick-Fil-A yet I suggest you run, not walk to your nearest location before the season ends. Seriously, they are SO good!! They are only out for a limited time which is probably a good thing because I surely don't need the extra calories! 


Two. I am LOVING all of the pink, girly and monogrammed things little Anna Claire has already collected from sweet friends and family! There is no doubt this little girl is already loved! Justin's cousin gifted us the cutest bag full of goodies for Christmas. Those monogrammed burp cloths... y'all... all the heart eyes! 



Three. I know Christmas has passed but I can't help but share our cute gift bags from school this year. I teach first grade and Christmas is always such a fun time to make ornaments and crafts. We made several for students to give to their parents and they got to decorate gift bags to send them home in. I thought they turned out so cute! 



Four. Last night for dinner I made these low-carb shredded chicken tacos. They were delicious. healthy and SO easy! The recipe is here


Five. I love getting new product recommendations so today I wanted to share my concealer that I'm obsessed with. It is the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. It goes on kind of thick which is perfect for under my eyes. I get terrible dark circles from my allergies but this covers it up perfectly! It also smells so good which is a plus. A little goes a long way so this has lasted me a while. I love it! 


I hope everyone has a nice weekend! 

8 comments:

  1. Those shredded chicken tacos look so good! Have a great weekend!

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the monogrammed things are seriously the cutest! I've been dying to try that concealer so I just might have to pull the trigger! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to need to get that milkshake ASAP, it sounds delish!!! Also will be picking up that concealer while I'm out!! This mama always has such dark circles no matter what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tacos look amazing and I love all of the monogrammed items for AC! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the monogrammed things for baby girl!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, all those monogrammed goodies have me hoping I'll one day have a little lady! SO cute! Also, I need that tarte makeup. Since having my boys, my poor undereye circles have become caverns haha happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to try that concealer...I'm a tarte fan! And the monogramming is so so sweet. I'm such a addict to anything monogrammed. My 3 year old asked Santa for a shirt with her initials on it...so I guess she's an addict too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute lil girl things, love em. OH EM GEE that tarte shape tape is a life saver.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: