Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekending

 We spent our weekend celebrating the sweetest couple, Mary Elizabeth and Derek as they said I do! We took a couples trip to Mexico last spring and this couple actually got engaged on our trip so Justin and I feel like we have been with them every step of the way! It was the best weekend full of sweet moments, lots of fun and excellent food. I took a half day at work on Friday to rush to a bridesmaid luncheon which was the perfect way to start the weekend with all of the ladies! After wards we checked into our townhouse and got ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was at Greg Normans which I had never been to. The food was excellent! We will definitely be going back sometime! I enjoyed lobster ravioli and Justin devoured the prime rib. 


We were up bright and early on Saturday to start getting ready for the wedding. I spent the day with the bridesmaids getting all dolled up while the guys did whatever it is the guys do when they get together. (I think the girls were a tad more well behaved than the groomsmen (; ) Mary Elizabeth made the most STUNNING bride. I'm serious.. just look at the picture overload! That night we all shed a few happy tears as they said I do and then had the best time at their reception. The food all weekend long was to die for. That night there was sushi, Fillet Mignon, an ice-cream bar and that is just the start of it. It's safe to say we did not leave hungry! 






no words- seriously so gorgeous! 

everything was gorgeous! 



Justin and the father of the bride


The weekend didn't end there- the sweet couple hosted us and their out of town family at a Farewell brunch on Sunday morning. We once again ate until our hearts were content and enjoyed our time talking about the night before. It was the perfect way to end the weekend! After wards we picked up our fur baby from my moms and headed home for naps and grocery shopping. The weekend was busy but so fun! 


y'all... that dress, those shoes, that fur... ALL the heart eyes! 


If you made it this far I apologize for the picture overload! I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! 


6 comments:

  1. OMG feathered bowties?! I never heard of that before but I'm obsessed with feathers so that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG all the feathers! LOVE! I loved our little wedding, but holy heck, if I could do it again, I'd seriously do it up in style! What a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so stunning, and the gents so dapper (they look like they should be in the Bullingdon Club haha) - what a week-end! Thanks for sharing! Europafox x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding weekends are the best! I am loving all the details of the day and that CAKE!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wedding looks beautiful and like so much fun! Your dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: