Friday, January 12, 2018

5 on Friday

Happy Friday friends! I have a three day weekend ahead of me so I'm ready to get this show on the road and make it to 4:00! I'm linking up today for Five on Friday! 

One. Our nursery is starting to come together and I am SO EXCITED! We have our crib and crib bedding, a side table and our dresser. This weekend I am going to paint our dresser to match the crib and next month we are pulling up our carpet and replacing it with flooring that will match the rest of our house. It is all starting to seem so real! How cute are these watercolor prints?!! I'm thinking about incorporating the lamb, pig and chick into the nursery decor. 

prints found here 

Two. I'm finally at the point where people are able to tell I am pregnant and I didn't just eat too many cupcakes. I think I "popped" over Christmas break so returning to school I got lots of comments from students and coworkers. I have to say I didn't mind a bit! I love being able to dress up my bump!



]
Of course Henson had to jump in the picture! (; 

Three. I've been a La Croix fan for a while now but this week I picked up a new flavor and oh my word- I LOVE it! The coconut La Croix taste like a pina colada to me! I've got a feeling it will be a  staple this summer! 



Four. I'm officially over the cold weather and ready for spring/summer. I have my eye on these adorable pineapple earrings from bauble bar. Wouldn't they be the cutest this summer?! 



Five. I am really trying to make an effort to eat healthier which actually means, I'm trying to balance my constant sweet tooth craving with healthier food options. (; After seeing April at Smidge of This  post about the spiralizer on sale through Amazon for less than $12 I quickly scooped one up. I made zoodle spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce this week and it was surprisingly delicious and so much healthier than traditional pasta!  Next week I'm going to attempt stir fry zucchini noodles with sauteed shrimp so I will keep you posted how that goes! 



6 comments:

  1. You look so so cute!! Those watercolor prints are precious...definitely use them (although I love the cow just as much as the others). I was on the waitlist for the spiralizer! Hate I missed it!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the nursery together is such an exciting time. I remember feeling like it was an awkward stage when you knew you were pregnant but not everyone could physically see it yet. You and your bump are adorable! I have a spiralizer and love it! I need to break it out more though. Have a great weekend! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those watercolor prints are so cute! Where did you find them???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! I have a spiralizer and I love it. There are several vegetables that I don't even usually like that I enjoy in spiralized form.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pineapple earrings - I'm more than ready for warmer weather!

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are those watercolor prints from?! I absolutely love them!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: